100 Things Phish Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

100 Things Phish Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

B. inggris Choose the correct present tense!
a. Rendi work at bank. He is the manager.
b. The train leave at 09.00 a.m
c. I love my mother very much
d. My cousin pick me up after lunch​

Choose the correct present tense!
a. Rendi work at bank. He is the manager.
b. The train leave at 09.00 a.m
c. I love my mother very much
d. My cousin pick me up after lunch​

Jawaban:

A. Rendi work at bank. He is the manager

Jawaban:

C. I love my mother very much

Penjelasan:

alasan kenapa a,b dan d salah karna jika subjek nya org ke-3 kata kerja nya harus di tambah huruf S di akhir kata tersebut sedangkan jika subjek nya I tidak perlu di tambah S di akhir katanya

[answer.2.content]